There are things that happen in life that I can't tell my friends and family about. However, a person can't keep everything inside!
Wife - daughter - employee - lover - writer - musician - sculpter - guilt hound - tea drinker - just another face in the crowd
View my complete profile
Claire in 30 seconds
Random Things I Can't Tell Regular People
Saturday, June 11
A few Random Things
- I don't wear deodorant anymore, ever. But I was addicted to the stuff in highschool.
- One of my greatest fears was being stuck my whole life in the town I grew up in (I don't live there now).
- I never want to be thought of as lazy, although most days I'd like to watch talk shows and eat bonbons the whole day.
- I have always wanted to be a dancer.
- My favourite state of being is nude.
- I no longer feel intimidated/shy/scared/embarresed talking to people I hardly know.
- I have always wanted to have sex in a public (but secluded) place.
- My favourite postition (emotionally) is missionary.
- My favourite position (physically) is with me on top.
- I have never kissed any man on the lips but my husband (and my dad when I was a tot.)
- I have never skinny dipped, but I would give my eye teeth to have the opportunity.
- Sometimes farts happen during sex.
- I feel guilty everytime I pass a homeless person, but I never give them any money.
- Hearing a shrieking child gives me a feeling of great relief. Having consciously decided to be childfree makes my future seem hopeful.
- I feel a tiny bit superior for having eloped. I think it was the best decision of our married life to date.
- Although I wouldn't want to have sex with one, I do enjoy pictures of naked ladies.
- My mother would likely disown me if she ever found this blog.
- Sometimes I get so enthusiastic giving oral sex, I end up with semen up my nose
posted by claire ~ 9:13 a.m. |
Graphics and design by Ann Stretton ©2001